Sunday 26 September 2010

DK General Store

Sorry for the lack of postage folks. I've been busy working on stuff for the shop and generally trying to get myself organised, as pledged. I had hoped that I would be posting more regularly but I am trying to spend less time on the computer, where I am distracted by pretty things and end up wasting many an hour that would otherwise be well spent doing other stuff.

Anyway, today I have allowed myself to be distracted so here I am. No real new news from me but I did find this amazing shop recently, DK General Store, on Etsy that sells all sorts of beautiful old stuff. I love old stuff so I'm having a hard time resisting but the fact that the postage from them in the USA to us in the UK is costly is both a good and a bad thing.

Some of my favourites:




Makes me hanker for the next car boot.

Off to see what other beauties catch my eye now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment