Monday 6 September 2010

Nina, Coco and Bess

A few newbies to introduce you to:

This is Nina.

Then we have Coco.

And last but not least, Bess.

These all happened in a phase of inspired, motivated, post-pledge activity which is nowhere to be found today so here I am blogging about it instead. Hopefully all I need is an evening of vegging out and crap TV and I'll be back on track tomorrow.

Pledge update: I tidied! The shop is now sporting a clutter-free counter for the first time since its opening back in January. The next step is to tidy the desk and bookcase and area behind it so I can get back to making. I said that I wouldn't make anything until the area was tidy. I don't think it could handle any more stuff as it is.

Anyway, you know where to go for these lovelies if you'd like them. I can't be bothered to link so just go over there (---->) and click on a shop link. :o) Sorry, that's not very pledgey of me is it?!

Off to make a half-arsed attempt at clearing my desk now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment