Friday 15 October 2010

New

I have finally managed to get some of my new things made, photographed and listed so figured I should document this on here too. Of course, I was a couple of days later than the anticipated "re-launch" date was meant to happen but ah well.

So the new products that I'll be focusing on are a range bags, pouches, pencil cases and that kind of thing. So far I've not made too many but I'm really enjoying making them and getting new fabrics and ideas. It's really great and I'm having a lot of fun.

I'll still be making magnets and accessories, and probably some jewellery here and there so not a total abandonment of old ways.

So, this is what I've been up to:


Ahoy! pencil case - my favourite! I absolutely adore this fabric, and love the lining fabric too. And it has curved bottom corners - just like a boat!!


Pretty flowers pencil case - very girly. I saw this lace trim and had to have it, didn't know what I was going to do with it but it looked lovely with these fabrics so that worked out nicely.


Envelope pouch type thingy. Could be used for a variety of things I suppose but I thought make-up bag was a good idea.

Scotty zip pouch. Cute.

There's more coming, but I hope you like so far!

Off to put the heating on now. x

1 comment:

  1. My fav is the doggy material one. I wish I could sew. Needles and I don't get along. Super cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete