Monday 28 June 2010

Heart magnets

Did I ever mention how much I love love love stationery? Well I do, I adore the stuff, and I want to fill my house with cute and totally not practical stationery, not because I need it or want to use it or because it serves a purpose, just because it looks so darn pretty.

So, one step further to my appreciation of the world of stationery, I thought I would actually contribute to it too. So I have introduced a new stationery section to the Paper Halo brand, and to kick things off we have the Hearts magnets:


I really enjoyed making them and have loads of ideas for new designs. Hopefully it's the start of something big, but for now these are available on Etsy, Folksy, Dawanda, Paper Halo and now Coriandr!

Off to weigh out semi-precious gemstone chips now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment