Saturday 5 June 2010

Juliette

Sorry, another quiet week. This time because I lost the cable that connects my camera and my laptop so my photos were destined to be imprisoned in my camera forever and ever and ever. And then I lifted up a pile of magazines and there was the cable! So we're back on track apart from some catching up to do.

So first we have a pretty pretty bracelet in pretty pretty colours, all happened serendipitously really when I had lots of beads to put away in the shop and these were the last lot of beads at the bottom of the bowl. I thought the colours were so lovely together so I kept them to one side until inspiration hit. And the Juliette is what happened when it did.

It's made up of lots of different materials - freshwater pearl, Swarovski crystal, silver plated filigree, wood, rose quartz and Czech fire polished glass - all twisted together. Lovely soft colours offset by the darker wooden beads. Finished with simple sterling silver toggle clasp.



I'll be putting it on the online shops: Etsy, Folksy, Dawanda. I hope you like.

Off to have some lunch now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment