Saturday 1 May 2010

Hello and welcome!

Hello out there. It's Yvonne here starting afresh with Paper Halo Designs. I'm hoping this blog will be a place for me to track my creative adventures and discoveries and tell you of any exciting news.

I spend my days in my little bead shop, Jam Jar Beads, surrounded by lots of colour and pretty things. I try to make things when I can, sometimes it's a bit busy and I can't but I'm always thinking about it.

It's all still early days at the mo so there's not actually anything to really blog about...but I can show you these little sneaky peeks of some bits and pieces I've been working on with the help of my mum's old Silver-Reed typewriter:


Strange to use a typewriter when you're so used to typing on a computer. Several minor injuries sustained from getting my fingers stuck in between the keys but it will (hopefully) be totally worth it. Don't worry, I will be revealing all soon enough...

Off to make a cuppa tea now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment