Sunday 16 May 2010

Pretty gift boxing

I'm still having way too much fun and spending way too much time playing around with branding and packaging options! The next project was the gift boxes. I'm really miffed that here in the UK we have a postal system that charges according to the size of what you're sending. This had always made me preferential to keeping packaging minimal and as flat as possible but you know what?! I like gift boxes and I want Paper Halo pretties to travel comfortably and arrive in style so I'm gonna do it!

I had so many different ideas for the boxes but I'm leaning towards this one:



What d'ya think? I had to really fight the urge to somehow incorporate ribbon into it because I do love me ribbons but I'm trying to stick to less is more for this.

Off to make s'more now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment